Local company, Nandos has a reputation for provocative adverts & this one is no different. It is a great tongue-in-cheek view on that institution of dictatorship. Nice one Dean & everyone else involved. I bet Mugabe’s going to be happy you voted him last dictator standing.
banks blog braai brainwave entrainment china christmas crazy dance e-business energy exchange fair exchange fun geek house building html5 improv information love media meditation money nature occupySA occupy wall street peace photos relaxation responsibility science smile solar speeding fines strange sustainable living technology ted tradition truth unexplained USA web hosting web resource website women zero point
- Bitcoins – is it a viable option?
- E-tolling: A brilliant letter on why NOT to get tagged
- Formal “Blue Light” Protocol for motorists developed by JPSA and RTMC
- Bank’s commit fraud for BILLIONS of Rands
- Contributionism & the truth about Ubuntu Contributionism Party
- Mainstream media starting to catch on – time to eat bankers
- AARTO camera speeding fines illegal
- HTML5 and the future of web design
- Fire your boss