Contributionism is a new economic/social system being promoted by Michael Tellinger. Michael Tellinger is busy launching his Ubuntu Contributionism party but before you jump on that bandwagon you should know how Michael views contributionism. Mike has come up with a nice alternative theory for existance but that’s all it is to him. I think it is a pity he cannot walk his talk with respect to contributionism.
Posts made in September, 2012
banks blog braai brainwave entrainment china christmas crazy dance e-business energy exchange fair exchange fun geek house building html5 improv information love media meditation money nature occupySA occupy wall street peace photos relaxation responsibility science smile solar speeding fines strange sustainable living technology ted tradition truth unexplained USA web hosting web resource website women zero point
- Bitcoins – is it a viable option?
- E-tolling: A brilliant letter on why NOT to get tagged
- Formal “Blue Light” Protocol for motorists developed by JPSA and RTMC
- Bank’s commit fraud for BILLIONS of Rands
- Contributionism & the truth about Ubuntu Contributionism Party
- Get a free meditation mobile application
- Mainstream media starting to catch on – time to eat bankers
- AARTO camera speeding fines illegal
- HTML5 and the future of web design