I am not a lawyer but I have worked out that AARTO camera speeding fines are completely illegal. I decided to ask some questions some time ago. So, in response to a speeding fine from AARTO, I sent a letter asking 3 simple questions. Their response was to NOT respond to my questions, they simply wrote off my fines and hoped I would go away…bad luck for them.
Posts made in July 2nd, 2012
banks blog braai brainwave entrainment china christmas crazy dance e-business energy exchange fair exchange fun geek house building html5 improv information love media meditation money nature occupySA occupy wall street peace photos relaxation responsibility science smile solar speeding fines strange sustainable living technology ted tradition truth unexplained USA web hosting web resource website women zero point
- Bitcoins – is it a viable option?
- E-tolling: A brilliant letter on why NOT to get tagged
- Formal “Blue Light” Protocol for motorists developed by JPSA and RTMC
- Bank’s commit fraud for BILLIONS of Rands
- Contributionism & the truth about Ubuntu Contributionism Party
- Get a free meditation mobile application
- Mainstream media starting to catch on – time to eat bankers
- AARTO camera speeding fines illegal
- HTML5 and the future of web design