For some time now i have had my reservations about the legality of speeding fines here in Joburg, where I live. I received another one in the post the other day & it prompted me to take this a little further. But first let me tell you about the red flags & then I’ll tell you exactly what I am doing.
Posts made in January 16th, 2012
banks blog braai brainwave entrainment china christmas crazy dance e-business energy exchange fair exchange fun geek house building html5 improv information love media meditation money nature occupySA occupy wall street peace photos relaxation responsibility science smile solar speeding fines strange sustainable living technology ted tradition truth unexplained USA web hosting web resource website women zero point
- Bitcoins – is it a viable option?
- E-tolling: A brilliant letter on why NOT to get tagged
- Formal “Blue Light” Protocol for motorists developed by JPSA and RTMC
- Bank’s commit fraud for BILLIONS of Rands
- Contributionism & the truth about Ubuntu Contributionism Party
- Get a free meditation mobile application
- Mainstream media starting to catch on – time to eat bankers
- AARTO camera speeding fines illegal
- HTML5 and the future of web design