Breaking out of cable tie restraints, like police use, is easier than you think, when you know how. Here is a quick video to wet your appetite BUT to learn it all, please use the link below this video… No human is superior to other humans, so why should any human restrain another human. You have a civil duty to break police restraints when they are used on you.
banks blog braai brainwave entrainment china christmas crazy dance e-business energy exchange fair exchange fun geek house building html5 improv information love media meditation money nature occupySA occupy wall street peace photos relaxation responsibility science smile solar speeding fines strange sustainable living technology ted tradition truth unexplained USA web hosting web resource website women zero point
- Bitcoins – is it a viable option?
- E-tolling: A brilliant letter on why NOT to get tagged
- Formal “Blue Light” Protocol for motorists developed by JPSA and RTMC
- Bank’s commit fraud for BILLIONS of Rands
- Contributionism & the truth about Ubuntu Contributionism Party
- Get a free meditation mobile application
- Mainstream media starting to catch on – time to eat bankers
- AARTO camera speeding fines illegal
- HTML5 and the future of web design